TheLastStand-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheLastStand-Guild

Guild Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavrutos

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:47 pm

Name: Kristoffer

Class: Druid
Current Spec: Resto
Willing to respec?: Yes
Current Gear? (Armory): Armory is not up at the moment, so I will get back to you when it is. Got full s1 healing set+ some other epics. 1200+ healing.

What kind of stat do YOU think is THE most important for your talent spec and class?: (mp5/+heal/spirit/hitraiting/crit/agility/strength etc etc)
Current spec is Arena resto. But for Pve resto spirit, +heal, int and some mp5.

Ventrilo:
Do you have a working Microphone, and can you talk during raids if needed?: Yes

What guilds have you been in before? Why did you leave them?: Played with my mage (Sahh) in Nexus pretbc. Tbc broke it up. I quited, but started on my druid again 4-5 months ago, who have been in several guilds that have fallen apart within days.

BC and pre-BC raiding exp, What have you been raiding?:
Zg, bwl, mc, aq20, aq40, spider in naxx.
Only Kara in tbc.

Attunements: U must have kz attunament finished
Completed.

Available hours and days to raid:
We raid 4 days a week, 19.00 - 00.00 on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursday. How many of theses raids can you join?:
All of them.

Below is the most important part of the application, take your time to write it as it is highly important to us when we decide to recruit someone

Write as much as possible about yourself, your play style, what you can bring to our raids, why you play your class and why you choose to have your specific spec on your character. What are your strongest abilities as a player? Weakest abilities? Why do you play World of Warcraft? What do you do for fun when not playing WoW? Tell us everything we could ever want to know about you!
Well to start off, Ive played the game for 4 years, got 160 days played on my mage, so I know how agro works and everything. I am a very devoted player, when I play, I play hardcore, theres no such thing as between for me. I get what is needed concerning gems, enchants, consumables, and potentialy gear needed for raids.
My strongest abilty in wow, I think is PvP leading and strategies, (though that kinda pvp is dead theese days) Played 8 months with Sahh in many premades. Lead several of them for months with top Standings.
Worst ability in wow might be that I hate to level, my mage is still 61.. but I do grind for what is needed of course.
Play the game couse I love it, tryed to hold myself away, but just had to get back. Else in life I skate, and have done so for 9 years, aswell as snowboarding for 6 years.

Regarding my current spec(arena-healing), it is optimized for support: no root interupt, heal interupt, feral charge, thick hide, demo roar and imp Bash/Pounce, NS. 8-11-42 Personaly I think Tree Form is a waste of mana (exept initial healing), but specced it so I can manage Heroics with ease.
My english is good I gues, you wont have problems understanding me Smile.
I think you sound like an serious and mature guild, and that is just the kinda guild Im looking for.

What we will be expecting any applicants to do as a recruit:
Wont be any problem.

Regards,
Lavrutos
Back to top Go down
Lavrutos

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 pm

Here is armory-profile:
Back to top Go down
Lavrutos

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:59 pm

:S
Here is the url:
Back to top Go down
Lavrutos

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:01 am

Is it just me or links wont be posted?
TES
Back to top Go down
Victim

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 12:37 am

Welcome cheers

Contact me in-game for inv.

/Victimizer
Back to top Go down
Romerus

Romerus

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:23 am

nice application mate Very Happy i hope see you in our guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid   Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheLastStand-Guild :: GUILD FORUM :: Recruitment-
Jump to: